Tuesday, November 11, 2008

of a book and some more books.


Yes. This is the book I'm absolutely dying to read.
Will not say much here.
Just, I have a bizarre feeling that this is the story of a guy I only know too well.
It maybe, may not be...
Well... can't wait to get my hands on this one.
a big thank you to Clever Girl and her shelfari! =)

I also want to read:
Tart (Red Dress Ink Novels) by Jody Gehrman.
Shantaram by GregoryDavid Roberts.
The White Tiger by Aravind Adiga.
and one piece each by Ruskin Bond and John Keats.

Hmmm, that's it for now...

and there's no way i can let you go without telling you about. . . . .
Marley and Me.
"life and love with the world's worst dog"
eeeeeeee!!! xD
Its by John Grogan and is the cutest looking book I've seen in a while!

Big thanks to total sweetheart Sam, or I'd still be thinking its just another Hollywood flick...
(Jen Aniston+Owen Wilson, btw... <3)

just when am I going to Landmark next?!
*scratches head and checks wallet.*




Update: ART VANDELAY asked me for my email id, shortly after we got acquainted with each other... I gave it to him thinking "orkut..." & had been busy for the next couple of days... When I checked my mail the day after, I was pleasantly surprised! He had sent me the e-book of the "I Hope They Serve..."
Sweet or what!?

2 comments:

  1. marley and me is the cutest book ever *wipe tear from cheek*

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god really? m yet to start the book! waitin for exams to come and go away! tears and all eh? nooo wayyyy! :(

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love, go on <3